Why sell your scrap gold and diamonds to Fast-Fix Jewelry and Watch Repairs?
You can sell your unwanted items in a confidential and professional setting. In your consultation, our Fast-Fix skilled jewelers will carefully examine each individual piece and test it with industry-leading equipment, ensuring you get paid top dollar and are treated fairly. We will accurately test the exact karat content in any gold piece with the finest acceptable practices on the market today. We do all of our testing right in front of you. We then weigh the item and determine a price and you receive payment the same day or same as cash.
Some of our clients prefer to keep their diamonds, gems or sentimental stones and simply sell the metal in the jewelry itself. At Fast-Fix, we can carefully remove any diamonds, gems or precious stones while you watch. We do this free of charge!
SAME AS CASH
If there is a piece of jewelry you want us to make for you or a service you wish for us to perform, your scrap gold and diamonds are like cash. Get full retail credit in our store to use any way you like. The credit never expires and you can use it whenever you want.
Have stones in your gold or platinum you want to keep?
At Fast-Fix Jewelry and Watch Repair, we want you to be more than happy during your visit. Some of our clients prefer to keep their diamonds, gems or sentimental stones and simply sell the metal in the jewelry itself. At Fast-Fix, we can carefully remove any diamonds, gems or precious stones while you watch. We do this free of charge!
- We are honest, top-paying, same-day gold buyers.
- Our ownership has 60 years of experience in the jewelry industry.
- We use definitive industry-testing equipment to test and weigh your jewelry while you watch.
This is our business! We buy anything that has precious metal value: Scrap gold or platinum; even coins, bullion or dental gold. That includes worn-out chains, widowed earrings or any broken or unwanted jewelry and gold watches. Even jewelry that has “bad memories!”
If you send your jewelry to an online company…
- Will your jewelry get lost in the mail?
- Will you receive payment for the correct karat content of your gold, platinum or silver?
- Will the total weight be correct without you there to verify it?
- What happens if they never ship it back and you have lost thousands of dollars?
- Would you dare to send jewelry with valuable stones?
If you sell to street “gold buyers” or pawn shops…
- Are they jewelers with more than 25 years of experience?
- If they are here today, they will most certainly be gone tomorrow.
- Are you truly getting the best value for your jewelry and gold? They often buy by weight alone and many times cannot determine if “all that glitters” is truly gold or even what karat it is. There is no guessing who loses in such a confusing transaction.
- Do they pay a premium for unwanted jewelry and diamonds, if they buy them at all? Don’t be deceived. You can’t sell it twice.
Speaking of buying diamonds…
As one of the highest-paying diamond buyers, we also pay top dollar for your diamonds or allow a top-dollar trade-in if you are interested in a new diamond.
Although there is a higher mark-up for diamonds in a traditional retail store, with the industry connections and inventory available at Fast-Fix Jewelry and Watch Repair, we will make sure you get the most you can for a diamond you are no longer in need of and are looking to sell.
Fast-Fix Jewelry and Watch Repair has an extensive selection of diamonds priced well below prevailing market values. Being in the diamond business for more than 30 years and with a list of global suppliers and contacts, we are sure to find that perfect diamond and at a price that’s just right. In fact, we carry many exclusive and one-of-a-kind pieces that are only available at our Fast-Fix Jewelry and Watch Repairs locations.
Let us know if you are looking for a certain stone and we will find you the best diamond for the best price! We look forward to giving you a diamond everyone will admire and at a price you will love.